What we believe
- • In the Bible as the infallible Word of God.
- In a Sole God, who manifests himself as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In forgiveness and cleansing from sin by the precious blood of Jesus Christ.
- In the necessity of conversion and the following rebirth, granted by God.
- In the necessity of the ministry of the biblical water baptism by immersion, exclusively to consciously believers.
- In the baptism by the Holy Spirit with the written revelation of speaking in tongues, spiritual gifts and ministries.
- In the power of the Holy Spirit, who kills the workings of the body and thereby enables us to live a sanctified, victorious life. This also makes the nine-fold fruit of the Holy Spirit become manifest, with the possibility to sprout to completeness, as it is through God.
We believe in Devine healing of the sick based on the completed work of Jesus Christ, (including the healing of memory).
- In deliverance of the bounded, based on the authority of the name of Jesus Christ, who has all power both in heaven and on earth.
- In the Second Coming of Jesus Christ as Judge over the living and the dead. This with the marvellous knowledge that for those who are in Christ, there will be no condemnation, but eternal life.
- In the necessity of celebrating Holy Communion regularly; proclaiming the death of the Lord, until He returns.
- hIn fulfilling the great assignment, which the Lord has entrusted unto us: “Go, into all the world, preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptised will be saved., but he who does not believe will be condemned. And these attesting signs will accompany those who believe.”
“In My name they will drive out demons; they will speak new languages; they will pick up serpents; and even if they drink anything deadly, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will get well” (Marcus 16:15-18)
We state with great emphasis: the Word of God has absolute power over any confession of Faith!
Our vision and mission
Our mission statement is:
Church with influence by making Jesus know.
We believe in a church: